BTH Type 1 / Class 15 locomotive
7mm scale ready-to-run model
Choose between three standard liveries and the strictly limited edition D8233
– the last remaining Class 15, currently undergoing restoration.
All profits from the limited edition model go directly to the C15PS.
Reserve your no-obligation model today – no payment required.
Produced with the cooperation of the Class 15 Preservation Society,
to whom we are contributing over £10,000 toward the restoration of D8233
– the only surviving Class 15 loco.
- Accurate 1:43 scale O gauge finescale model
- PluX 22 compliant and DCC Sound-ready
- Built-in professionally designed twin speaker sound unit
- Working metal headcode discs
- DCC switchable full prototypical illumination
- Die-cast low-profile chassis
- Fully detailed injection-moulded body, bogies and cab interior
- Powerful, high-torque motor with fitted flywheels
- Soft sprung buffers and sprung screw couplings
- Shaft-driven bogies, with pick-ups on every wheel
- Comprehensive decal sheet plus etched works and shed plates